Corals are offering £10 risk free bet to all customers every day, whereby if you place £10 on a correct score bet and it loses they will give you the £10 back.
This offer is on ‘ONE’ designated match each day – NOT on every match, so make sure you play this angle on the game they offer.
Here’s what you look for when going to Coral.co.uk…
Now here’s an angle to make up to £20+, depending on when a goal is scored.
I will use yesterday’s match between Austria and Hungary as an example.
1) Back the 0-0 for £10 with Corals at 7.5 to Win £65
2) Next Lay up to that liability by LAYING the draw in the match odds market of Betfair at 3.65, as seen below…
Here’s what to do next – and the possible outcomes.
3) Stay in the game, and if it ends 0-0 we have covered the above liability with our £10 win bet with Corals at 7.5.
4) If the favourites (Austria) score first, then we ‘CASH-OUT’ on Betfair for a nice profit across all outcomes, the value of which will depend on when the goal is scored. And we get our £10 bet on the lost 0-0 outcome!
5) If the underdog scores first (in this case Hungary) we can Cash Out for small loss/break even/or even profit depending on when the goal is scored. Don’t forget we get our £10 stake returned from Corals, so the overall loss – if any – will be down to a few quid if the underdog scores early and we Cash Out.
The only downside is if we suffer two quick goals making it 1-1 before we have time to cash out (highly unlikely) given the tightness of these matches.
Even then all is not lost as we it could still go onto win, or you can just Cash Out if it goes 1-1.
Either way we have the Win/Lose ratio right here for some nice profits over the whole tournament.
Obviously the ideal scenario is when we get a late goal and we can then Cash Out for more or less our full Lay stake – which in the example above was 23.50.
Given the amount of late goals this could be a nice money spinner over the next 18 days of matches… At the very least you should bag a nice few hundred quid!